Thursday, February 12, 2009

MRDD Chili Cook-off March 14 2009

Hello all --

Come down to the Montgomery County Fairgrounds’ on March 14 2009 for a down home chili cook-off to support MRDD (Mental Retardation and Developmental Disabilities). I will be entering my "Darn Good Texas Chili" this year. This will be my first year to enter cook-off, my family and I have been going to the cook-off for a few years now; it is a lot of fun with games for the kids, chili to taste, and music. Please come and help support MRDD this year. Good time to get out and have some fun with family and friends and support a good cause. For more information please check out the links below.

Here is the Poster for the Chili cook-off please place this up for us

If you would like to Enter the cook-off here is the Entry Form

Have a chili cook-off' en good Day

No comments :