Sunday, December 28, 2008

Wind and rain in December; takes its’ toll on our houses and neighborhood, trash flies out of the trash cans and down the streets; we can only hope into another trash can. That does not seem to happen; so how can we help? By being neighborly and picking up the trash that we see on the street or maybe while cleaning up your yard extending a helping hand to your neighbor and picking up the trash in the yard next door. I know that when I walk our dog in the neighborhood I take one of the many shopping bags that we collected before going greener by using reusable shopping bags; and pickup the trash on my path to and from our walk. I know it not a big area but I can fill a plastic bag with trash and make our neighborhood look a little better.

Jim
Residential Committee Chair

No comments :